An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Director of Psychological Health

To advocate for Air Force Reserve members and their families regarding their mental health, allowing them to function within the demands of his or her environment by using creative initiatives and collaboration with public & private organizations to effectively address the mental health needs of the Air Force Reserve community.

The 507th Air Refueling Wing has a full-time Director of Psychological Health who is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who joined the wing in 2014.

The DPH works with Reserve members and their families offering counseling services, special programs and referral services aimed at fostering resilience and psychological wellness.

Office visits are welcome and the DPH is also able to meet Airmen and their family members at times and locations convenient to their circumstances.

The DPH’s services are free of charge, private and confidential with a few exceptions as directed by the Air Force and state law.


  • The OKDHSLive! web site is an easy way to see if you might be eligible for Food Benefits or SoonerCare Medicaid. You may also use this web site to renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care, or to request (apply for) these benefits.

    For information or to apply go to:

    To see income standards:

    Other services:

  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) provides a small, temporary cash assistance payment to low income families of children who are deprived of parental support due to absence, death, incapacity or chronic unemployment while gaining education and work skills leading to full time employment.


  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

    (Formerly Known as Food Stamps)

    What is SNAP?

    The federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides a monthly benefit for you to buy food. Your benefit amount is based on the size of your household, your income, and your allowed expenses.  DHS issues SNAP food benefits on a plastic card, called the ACCESS Oklahoma Card.  You can use your ACCESS card just like a bank card at most food stores.


Office information

Director of Psychological Health 

Phone Numbers
Office: 405-734-6347
Cell: 580-649-8393

Hours of Operation
M-F 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
UTAs 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Walk-In Hours
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(except Wednesdays)

Office location
507th Air Refueling Wing HQ
Bldg. 1056, Basement, Suite B35
Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma