In accordance with AFI 36-2110, Total Force Assignments, personal interviews are only authorized for the following:
- Aircrew Operations (1AXXX)
- All X prefix AFSCs (Aircrew)
- Safety (1S0X1)
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape Operations (1T0X1)
- Command and Control (1C3X1)
- Communications-Computer Systems Operations (3C0X1)
- Explosive Ordinance Disposal (3E8X1)
- Education and Training (3F2X1) (unless member previously held the AFSC)
- Chapel Management (5R0X1) (regardless of grade)
- Paralegal (5J0X1)
- Family Readiness Technicians (8C000)
- All AFSCs requiring a Top Secret security clearance eligibility
- All members applying for Airlift Control Flight and Functional Check Flight unit positions
- All senior NCO and commissioned officers
Other interviews are not currently authorized.
In accordance with AFRC/SG memorandum dated July 17, 2018, only IRR, Palace Chase, and Palace Front applicants require a medical review prior to assignment in the Air Force Reserve.
Please note this roster shows prior service projected gains. Once member is gained they will be scheduled for the next available Newcomers Orientation.
All questions/concerns should be directed to the Force Management Section at 405-739-4463.