Customer Support - ID Cards

   The 507th Military Personnel Section

   Customer Support Office is available for
   Common Access Card (CAC) and ID card
   issuances and renewals according to the
   below schedule. 

   Please call 405-739-4293 for questions and



Common Access Card (CAC) Issuance/Renewal

Dependent ID Card Issuance/Renewal

DEERS Updates

CAC Pin Resets

Wing Family Care Plan Advisor


Office Information

The 507th MPS Customer Support Office is available for Common Access Card (CAC) and ID Card Issuance/Renewal according to the below schedule. 

Please call 405-739-4293 for questions and concerns.

Bldg. 1043, Suite 114
Tinker Air Force Base, OK

Hours of operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. 

UTA Schedule
Saturday 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
(Newcomers have priority)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(all customers)

7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

SGLI - FSGLI - TSGLI Information

SGLI:  Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance

FSGLI:  Family Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance

TSGLI:  SGLI Traumatic Injury Protection Program

More information on the above programs can be found at

The Customer Support Office is no longer able to make changes to member's SGLI or FSGLI. All changes must be made electronically via milConnect at

Identification Card Information

Please use the following link to navigate to the Rapids Site Locator.  This site will allow you to find alternate locations for your CAC/ID Card and DEERS needs.

Rapids Site Locator

Dependents must be accompanied by their sponsor in order to obtain an ID Card.  If unavailable the sponsor must navigate to ID Card Office Online.  This site will allow the sponsor to electronically complete the steps necessary to obtain a new ID Card for their dependent.

ID Card Office Online

To receive a military Common Access Card (CAC), dependent identification card, and/or retiree identification card, you must have TWO forms of identification; NO EXCEPTIONS.

Credit cards, department stores and store warehouse ID cards (ex. Sam’s Warehouse and BJ’s Cards) are NOT accepted.

Each customer (over age 18) must have a valid and unexpired state or federal photo ID as the first form of identification. First ID can only be used once.

If the two identity source documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change must be provided.

We do not accept two driver’s licenses or driver’s license and state ID with the same identification number. Please view the following list for proper forms of ID.

First form of ID:
US Passport or a US Passport Card
Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
Foreign Passport
Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
Driver’s License or an ID card issued by a state, or possession of the US, provided it contains a photograph
US Military ID Card
US Military dependent’s ID Card
Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card

Second form of ID: The secondary identity source document may be from the list above, but cannot be of the same type as the primary identity source document. For example, if the primary source document is a foreign passport (e.g., Italy), the secondary source document should not be another foreign passport (e.g., France).

US Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration
Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, possession, or outlying possession of the US bearing an official seal
ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or entity, provided it contains a photograph
Voter’s registration card
US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
Certificate of US Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
US Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
ID Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the US (Form I-179)
Certification of Birth Abroad or Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or DS-1350)
Temporary Resident Card (Form I-688)
Employment Authorization Card (Form I-688A)
Reentry Permit (Form I-327)
Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571)
Employment Authorization Document issued by Department of Homeland Security
Employment Authorization Document issued by Department of Homeland Security with photograph (Form I-688B)
Foreign ID with photograph
Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government entity
Native American tribal document

Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)

In accordance with AFI 36-3026V1_IP, Identification Cards for Members of The Uniformed Services, Their Eligible Family Members, And Other Eligible Personnel, military members are sponsors in their own right, and have the responsibility to report within 30 days any family member additions or changes to DEERS.  

Note: This responsibility also applies to Joint Service Marriage sponsors and Same-Sex Marriage Spouses. This also includes the DEERS enrollment of a military spouse, Joint Service Marriage, including same-sex marriage spouse and their child, Active, National Guard, and Reserve members, including eligible civilian and contractor populations when qualifying for DEERS enrollment and disenrollment.

Documents Required for Dependency Updates (list is not all inclusive)

All documents must be original or certified true copy

  • Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree
  • Birth Certificate/Certificate of Live Birth
  • SSN Card
  • Adoption Decree
  • Dependency Determination from DFAS
  • Court Order that establishes paternity
  • Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity from State Department of Health
  • Letter from School Registrar